Advanced process analysis moves from lab to process control
In-spec production, advanced process control and pipeline safety
Industry and technology driven trends
• From lab to process: for direct control tasks, increased process, yield and personal safety
• Quality by design: ensures reproducible process parameters and real-time releases
• From oil to gas: shift requires more reliable gas analysis solutions
• Regulated industries ask for transfer of data for the control of critical process parameters.
What are Process Analyzer Solutions?
• Based on spectroscopical technologies like Raman und TDL-AS
• Integrated auto validation, safetyshutdown and retractable probe assemblies
• Individually engineered sample conditioning “vent to tab”
• Chemometric modeling services and software
• Rapid and remote after sales support
Identifying molecules by providing an “optical fingerprint” of the molecules being measured
Kaiser Optical Systems is a world leader in Raman Spectroscopy, spectrographic instrumentation and applied holographic technology with more than 20 years of experience. Fiber-optic Raman sensors are designed to allow our customers to conduct effective process analysis. Robustness, reliability and performance are authentic trademarks of Kaiser’s Raman technology.
Your benefits in detail
• Multiple components in gas, liquid or solid phase can be measured at a single probe point
• Excellent signal separation, allowing to extract more information with less intensive chemometrical calibration
• Transferability across instruments and operating scales by built-in reference for wavelength and intensity calibration
• Inhouse probe design incl. non-intrusive and non-contact versions